- Design of Columbia-class submarines, considered the U.S. Navy’s top priority.
- Virginia-class construction support and design of upgrades such as the Virginia Payload Module and associated payloads.
- Preparing Financial Reports and Returns
- Reconciling Accounts Payable
- Processing Labor and Payroll Adjustments
- Analyzing Labor Returns
- Projecting Future Costs
- Updating Management Information Systems
- Planning and Statusing Work
- Assisting with Contract Proposal Preparation and Change-Order Recording
- Tax Analysis and Preparation
- Audit and Compliance
- Labor Resource Requirement Forecasting
- Supply Chain Management